Date: 12/31/20 3:57 pm
From: Mary Wise <auntyem...>
Subject: ADMIN: End thread!! Re: [birders] Orion Magazine | 9 Rules for the Woke Birdwatcher
Enough already!

As I said several messages ago in this thread, I feel that the original
post was within the boundaries of acceptable posts as it related to birders
and being inclusive to new birders. Since I am the administrator who
reluctantly agreed to herd this particular group of cats, I get the final
say. If you really can't deal with hitting the delete key, then
unsubscribe.

Mary

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CANuU9sk_t%2BAFBThpa10qUosL4%3D7tYWxh6FfbLDFghqoX%<3DV0Cxg...>