Date: 12/31/20 2:03 pm
From: charlene johnson <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender charleneandpaul for DMARC)
Subject: [va-bird] Re: Ben Brenman Park (Alexandria) - Common Goldeneye x 2
I believe they are both females. Photo attached. C.


> On Dec 31, 2020, at 3:23 PM, Geraldine Shannon <gashannon54...> wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,
> I was there yesterday and saw only one. What sexes are they?
> Gerry Shannon
>
> ________________________________
> From: <va-bird-bounce...> <va-bird-bounce...> on behalf of <dcharlesl...> <dcharlesl...>
> Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 11:39 AM
> To: VA-Bird Listserve <va-bird...>
> Subject: [va-bird] Re: Ben Brenman Park (Alexandria) - Common Goldeneye x 2
>
> This morning I saw that there are now 2 Common Goldeneye at Ben Brenman Park.
> David Ledwith
> Falls Church, VA
>
> ________________________________
> From: <va-bird-bounce...> <va-bird-bounce...> on behalf of <dcharlesl...> <dcharlesl...>
> Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 12:53 PM
> To: VA-Bird Listserve <va-bird...>
> Subject: [va-bird] Ben Brenman Park (Alexandria) - Common Goldeneye
>
> A Common Goldeneye is currently at Ben Brenman Park in Alexandria.
> David Ledwith
> Falls Church,VA
>
> You are subscribed to VA-BIRD. To post to this mailing list, simply send email to va-
> <bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to
> <va-bird-request...> with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. You can also
> unsubscribe, change your mail delivery settings to digest mode, or temporarily disable
> emails with vacation mode by going to https://www.freelists.org/list/va-bird, entering
> your email and selecting the desired option from the drop down.
>
>
> You are subscribed to VA-BIRD. To post to this mailing list, simply send email to va-
> <bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to
> <va-bird-request...> with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. You can also
> unsubscribe, change your mail delivery settings to digest mode, or temporarily disable
> emails with vacation mode by going to https://www.freelists.org/list/va-bird, entering
> your email and selecting the desired option from the drop down.
>
>
> You are subscribed to VA-BIRD. To post to this mailing list, simply send email to va-
> <bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to
> <va-bird-request...> with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. You can also
> unsubscribe, change your mail delivery settings to digest mode, or temporarily disable
> emails with vacation mode by going to https://www.freelists.org/list/va-bird, entering
> your email and selecting the desired option from the drop down.
>


You are subscribed to VA-BIRD. To post to this mailing list, simply send email to va-
<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to
<va-bird-request...> with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. You can also
unsubscribe, change your mail delivery settings to digest mode, or temporarily disable
emails with vacation mode by going to https://www.freelists.org/list/va-bird, entering
your email and selecting the desired option from the drop down.

 
Join us on Facebook!