Date: 12/31/20 1:51 pm
From: Lisa Stolper <lkstolper...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sage Thrasher continues 12/31
Headed down to Hinsdale setbacks today and was happily surprised to find
the Sage Thrasher easily. It was north of the Northern parking lot as
previously described in the low bushes, near some orange markers for a
stream/culvert. My friend and I, and another pair of birders got a very
long look at it. We then took a walk north, and when we came back it was
waiting for us right in the middle of the path, with a few tree sparrows!
We did not expect to have such extremely good luck.

Lisa Stolper
Walpole, NH