Date: 12/31/20 12:00 pm
From: Evelyn Nathan <evynathan...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Harrier on the Powwow
I too my kayak out today, I like to paddle once or twice in winter when you can get the boat in, and was also hoping to see some neat ducks on the Powwow. There were more mallards (2-300) than I’ve ever seen there before with a few black duck mixed in, but then I caught a glimpse of a harrier flying low over the marsh! Of course it was too far away, too hard to catch on camera. I have seen harriers on the river before, but it was outstanding to see one in winter.
Evy Nathan
Kingston