Date: 12/31/20 8:17 am
From: Thomas Martin <momartin...>
Subject: Tundra Swans Cass Co.

I birded by car for several hours yesterday and was surprised immediately with a new "yard bird" when I stopped to take a phone call on our road adjacent  KC Buffalo CO where I was counting ducks and looking at a Snipe when four Tundra Swans in formation did a low fly-by over my friend Peter Kohl's pond heading S. and directly over our property.Not a big species count day, but memorable. First wintering Red Headed Woodpecker for me locally on
S. Mullen Rd. and 205th St.... full list on E-birds.Tom

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android