Date: 12/31/20 2:25 am
From: David Provencher via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Reminders for Big January 2021 being posted
The rules for Big January 2021 have been posted to CTBirds. If you know
anyone well might want to participate but who do not get posts from CTBirds
please share the info with them.

We ask everyone to understand we are doing something like this for the very
first time and as a result we are learning on the fly. We will be posting
additional reminders or addressing frequently asked questions as we go. We
understand some people who are not participating will not find these posts
useful, however they all will be in the interest of better understanding
how to best protect our birds. That is exactly in keeping with the intent
of the CTBirds listserv.

Dave Provencher
CTBirds Moderating Team
CT Bird Atlas Team Member