Date: 12/30/20 7:03 pm
From: Daniel Getman <000002b3a133f539-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Birds after Ice Storm

Last night we had about 2 inches of snow, followed by a 1/4 inch of ice. The feeders were really busy today and the birds sitting in the ice-covered trees made for some nice photos, as did the ice-covered yard.

Photos can be viewed at:
flickr.com/photos/dgetman/sets

Dan Getman, Kirksville, northeast MO