Date: 12/30/20 5:20 pm
From: Vivek Tiwari <spiderhunters...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Backyard birding (and article on Bird Diversity and Life Satisfaction)
It was a really nice, warm sunny afternoon today.
From 2:45-3:45PM, I was sitting in one place in the backyard (we moved to
Saratoga this summer), enjoying the sun and bird activity around me.
Had 17 species including ACORN WOODPECKER, CA QUAIL, BAND-TAILED PIGEON,
HERMIT THRUSH, SPOTTED TOWHEE.

Coincidentally I happened to come across this article shared by a friend on
facebook today.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/12/201204110246.htm

So now we have "scientific" proof on the mental benefits of bird diversity!
Its been a crazy 2020. Wishing everyone a far better 2021.

Vivek Tiwari
Saratoga, CA

View/Reply Online (#23353): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23353
-=-=-