Date: 12/30/20 4:42 pm
From: Diane McCoy <dianemccoy10...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Greater Scaup PA bay lands
Hi,
Saw this female Greater Scaup in the 'slough' that parallels the 'airport' trail at Palo Alto bay lands today around 12 noon.
Also the Peregrine Falcon was perched for quite awhile on electrical tower-pylon just to the left of the Interpretive Center.
When I got home (Greer Road and Embarcadero) a Red-shouldered Hawk was in my neighbor's tall cypress-pine(?) tree and a Downy Woodpecker visited our Copper Beech! Along with quite a number of Lesser Gold Finch.

Happy New Year all,
Diane McCoy

View/Reply Online (#23352): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23352
-=-=-