Date: 12/30/20 3:40 pm
From: 'Marta Manildi' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Orion Magazine | 9 Rules for the Woke Birdwatcher
The original post was 6 words long and a link to something written by a birder and nature lover. The strong responses against the post and the repeated characterization of it as being off-topic, unrelated to birding, are confusing and distressing to me. Is it because the link was to a literary/poetic expression of one man’s experience? What line did it cross? Or was it the further responses saying in effect “I enjoyed that”, or “thank you”, that crossed some listserve boundary?
Marta

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<F13CF3C0-71DC-48F8-80D6-969A24179950...>