Date: 12/30/20 2:10 pm
From: SARAH FAULKNER via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Fwd: Frash Pond, Stratford: question about access
I pull behind the Dunkin Donuts strip mall too -- it's safe and even a tiny bit sheltered from wind. I wanted to add that there are two "doors" in the fencing that can be opened to use a scope or binoculars without fiddling around the fencing. One is behind Dunkin Donuts, the other toward the other end near the head of the pond. Be sure to close and latch them after using them.

Sarah Faulkner