Date: 12/30/20 12:52 pm
From: 'Marta Manildi' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Orion Magazine | 9 Rules for the Woke Birdwatcher
I don’t understand this, and a careful response would be more than intrusive than the initial post, which in fact is quite easy to ignore if that’s your preference. If anyone wants to discuss this off-list, I can be reached at <mamanildi...>
Marta

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<5F523A06-1FF4-4A35-B32D-E60A59C8B9C5...>