Date: 12/30/20 12:07 pm
From: Shilo McDonald <shilocm...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Brown-headed Cowbirds, Lynn, 12-29
Dear MassBirders,
Yesterday, I had two immature Brown-headed Cowbirds enjoying the complimentary breakfast I offer in my backyard.

Report with 24 Photos:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S78260999

Text only report below.

Healthy Holidays!
- Shilo McDonald
Lynn, Massachusetts
ShiloCM at Yahoo dot com

"Lots of my friends have babies. I don't have any babies. But I do have lots of friends. Babies don't have any friends."
- Steven Wright, comedian from Massachusetts

Shilo's Animal Sanctuary, Essex, Massachusetts, US
Dec 29, 2020 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
Protocol: Stationary
Checklist Comments: Birding from inside the house.
19 species

Wild Turkey 13 Female flock.
Mourning Dove 12 Photos attached.
Herring Gull 2 Flying by.
Downy Woodpecker 1 Eating suet.
Northern Flicker 1 Eating peanuts and also eating suet. Photos attached.
Blue Jay 4
Black-capped Chickadee 2
Tufted Titmouse 2
White-breasted Nuthatch 1 Taking a peek inside the Owl Box.
Carolina Wren 1 Heard only. Singing.
European Starling 5
House Sparrow 18
House Finch 2
American Goldfinch 3 Eating Nyjer.
Dark-eyed Junco 5 Photo attached.
White-throated Sparrow 3
Song Sparrow 2
Brown-headed Cowbird 2 Immatures. Enjoying complimentary breakfast at the buffet. Photos attached.
Northern Cardinal 2

Join us on Facebook!