Date: 12/30/20 12:05 pm
From: Colleen Lord via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fwd: Frash Pond, Stratford: question about access
I usually pull up off Main St behind the strip mall stores so I would then exit behind Dunkin into Access. It’s been a good spot for me for the hooded mergansers in the past but the canvasbacks always seem to be on the opposite side when I’ve been there over the years. I haven’t been this month yet. Good luck!
Colleen
Savin Rock

Begin forwarded message: