Date: 12/30/20 11:44 am
From: ROBERT MIRER via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] We were SCAMMED by a hotmail address in Nigeria
Our e-mail was taken over by a hot-mail address. Please delete any e-mail that you got from us that wasn't from our comcast address.

I spent the morning on the phone with with people letting us know (thank you!) and then with comcast. Just changing the password may not have fixed the problem. Below are the Comcast steps that fixed the problem for us.
Alberta

In Comcast E-mail:

In the upper right corner click on the "gear" icon for settings

Over on the left, look for "Auto Reply" and "Auto Forward"

In those two boxes I found our e-mail name "twomirers" with the hotmail address. As soon as I deleted the entry in the box it unclicked and cleared the box.
I then went back out and followed these steps to make sure there wasn't an e-mail address in them.

Rob then changed our password.