Date: 12/30/20 11:26 am
From: 'George Hammond' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Need suggestions for new bird-feeding people
Just more patience maybe? I’m pretty sure many many more people are feeding birds now, so feeder birds may be spread out more, and searching less. Or maybe there’s a resident cat or hawk nearby?

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<B9022E1B-B4AC-4F43-AB83-764F6EAF0133...>

Join us on Facebook!