Date: 12/30/20 11:15 am
From: Lisa Lava-Kellar <lisalk...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Orion Magazine | 9 Rules for the Woke Birdwatcher
I completely agree with those of you who have spoken up about the odd and
recent message from PB.

Thanks to each of you for sharing your thoughts. I wholeheartedly support
each of your sentiments.
Lisa

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAKTXQU9jj%2BjG6-OCaHxwBk8w_V%3DmL8cifmE%<3DieVyq4ZTK3Wnxw...>