Date: 12/30/20 10:14 am
From: Mike Feighner <feinerVogel94551...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Red Crossbills at Skylawn. Tuesday, 12/29/2020
Yesterday, 29 December 2020, Ron and I saw the flock of Red Crossbills in flight most of the time, and from time to time on the Kuan Yin Statue and in the water below the statue.  We were there with 9 other birders from 10:10 to 11:10 am.https://www.instagram.com/p/CJaKNOIhOUu/?igshid=kiatujpbq2nbhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CJaLbRnB8EG/?igshid=zja4ql06kujyMike and Ron Correll-Feichtner (formerly Mike Feighner)Livermore