Date: 12/30/20 8:54 am
From: WayneF <waynef...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Binocular choices
My wife has the Zeiss Conquest 8x42s, and is happy with them. My Zeiss Victory pair is only slightly better.

Are the Conquests enough better than the other ones mentioned to be worth the extra cost for a casual birder? Good question, I haven’t had a chance to directly compare them.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<534FA9B7-245D-401D-9A7A-8E5AECE912C8...>

Join us on Facebook!