Date: 12/30/20 5:16 am
From: Allen Bryan <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender nshrike1 for DMARC)
Subject: [va-bird] Mattamuskeet NWR and Hyde County, NC Visit (Extralimital)
I traveled to Mattamuskeet NWR and the Hyde County area over the last two days for the CBC and to enjoy some photography.  The highlight of trip was an Ash-throated Flycatcher but the entire area is always a pleasure to visit and get inundated with birds and wildlife.
Some information and photographs can be found at:
https://visitingnature.com/main/december-2020/

I have also included a link to some additional photographs on Northern Red-tailed Hawks at:
https://visitingnature.com/main/abieticola/

Enjoy each day and have a great new year,
Allen

(Note I include this listserv because I know they enjoy an annual visit to the refuge each winter.)

Allen Bryan Richmond, Va. www.visitingnature.com
<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to