Date: 12/30/20 4:23 am
From: Joseph Neal <joeneal...>
Subject: Did you attend AAS fall meeting in November 2010?
Doug James gave a wonderful history of his career at the fall 2010 AAS meeting, November 13, 2010. His talk included a great intro by Kim Smith. Someone made a video of Kimís intro and Dougís talk. I was sent a DVD of this 10 years ago, but I have now forgotten who made the video at the meeting. Anyone know? I am working on getting these talks up on our Northwest Arkansas Audubon Society web site and would like to give proper credit to the person (s) who made the video. Thanks for your help.

or click the following link: