Date: 12/29/20 8:49 pm
From: <jrwinner...>
Subject: Re: FW: eBird Report - Wagoner County, OK, US, Dec 28, 2020
---- Jimmy Woodard <j.woodard...> wrote:
> Here is our report from area 7 of the Ft Gibson CBC that was held yesterday. The weather was great as temps went from 28 to 52. Winds
>
> were mostly non-existent to about 10mph later in the day. We found 79 species in our area. Doug Wood found 79 in his area too.
>

> Currently, the CBC cumulative total is 102 species. We are still waiting on results from a couple of teams who birded the lake and Sequoyah
>
> State Park. Doug Wood found two displaying Woodcocks before daybreak on the west side of the dam.
>

> Jimmy Woodard
>
> Midwest City
>

> Wagoner County, OK, US, Wagoner, Oklahoma, US Dec 28, 2020 6:45 AM - 2:55 PM
>
> Protocol: Traveling
>
> 90.0 mile(s)
>
> Checklist Comments: These observations were conducted during the 2020 Ft Gibson CBC. Totals are cumulative for area #7 which runs from the Arkansas River north to Wagoner and from Hwy 16 west to Tullahassee.
>
> 79 species
>

> Snow Goose 2500
>
> Ross's Goose 20
>
> Greater White-fronted Goose 4
>
> Canada Goose 22
>
> Wood Duck 4
>
> Gadwall 8
>
> Mallard 300
>
> Northern Pintail 28
>
> Green-winged Teal 100
>
> Ruddy Duck 3
>
> Pied-billed Grebe 27
>
> Eurasian Collared-Dove 1
>
> Mourning Dove 2
>
> American Coot 4
>
> Killdeer 10
>
> Wilson's Snipe 30 undercount. many seen in two different playas and at Vann's Marsh.
>
> Greater Yellowlegs 3
>
> Bonaparte's Gull 11
>
> Ring-billed Gull 450
>
> Double-crested Cormorant 300
>
> American White Pelican 31
>
> Great Blue Heron 15
>
> Black Vulture 9
>
> Turkey Vulture 10
>
> Northern Harrier 1
>
> Bald Eagle 4
>
> Red-shouldered Hawk 14
>
> Red-tailed Hawk 22
>
> Barred Owl 1
>
> Belted Kingfisher 2
>
> Yellow-bellied Sapsucker 4
>
> Red-headed Woodpecker 15
>
> Red-bellied Woodpecker 12
>
> Downy Woodpecker 7
>
> Hairy Woodpecker 1
>
> Pileated Woodpecker 3
>
> Northern Flicker 21
>
> American Kestrel 13
>
> Eastern Phoebe 2
>
> Loggerhead Shrike 6
>
> Blue Jay 55
>
> American Crow 120
>
> Carolina Chickadee 35
>
> Tufted Titmouse 31
>
> Golden-crowned Kinglet 11
>
> Ruby-crowned Kinglet 9
>
> Brown Creeper 1
>
> Winter Wren 3
>
> Marsh Wren 3
>
> Carolina Wren 23
>
> Bewick's Wren 1
>
> European Starling 250

> [...]
Jim Winner - Muskogee Area CBC Dec 28, 2020 44 mi. 8.hr. (52 species)
pied-bill grebe 2 , d.c. cormorant 8 , great blue heron 7 , canada goose 72 , mallard 18 , gadwall 12 , black vulture 2 , turkey vulture 6 , bald eagle 2 , harrrier 1 , * sharp shinned hawk 1 , red shoulder hawk 2 , *coopers hawk 1 , red tailed hawk 10, american kestrel 9 , *wild turkey 8 , kildeer 8 , r/b gull 4 , *rock dove 84, mourning dove 14 , red bellied wdpk. 4 , downy wdpk. 6 , northern flicker 4, blue jay 10 , Am. Crow 110 , car.ckdee 7 , titmouse 2 , car wren 6 , winter wren 2 , eastern bluebird 16 , amer,robin 44 , mkbrd 12 , brown thrasher 2 , Eu.starling 2400 , n,cardinal 90 , fled sparr. 2 , savann sparr. 10 , song sparr. 4 , linc.sparr. 18 , wthr.sparr. 44, wcr sparr. 12 , harris sparr. 6 , junco 44 , lapland longspur 30 , redwng blkbrd 200 east.mdlrk. 60 graclke 270 , brnhd cowbrd 2 house finch 24 , goldfinch 4 , house sparr. 2
note : sharpshinned hawk, wild turkey, lapland longspur and rock dove

Join us on Facebook!