Date: 12/29/20 6:47 pm
From: Mary Wise <auntyem...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Orion Magazine | 9 Rules for the Woke Birdwatcher
As admin, I'm going to allow this post, as well as the others. This list
has always been about discussing all things birding (except the cat
thread). That includes how to be inclusive to more birders, whether they
be persons of color, women, LGBTIA, etc. I believe Bruce allowed such
posts as well. If you don't like the post, delete it.

Mary

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CANuU9smTFeEz0Q--6R6CGQm4PfEJcSXA1s%2BMQn8KFYf-H7zY%<2Bw...>

Join us on Facebook!