Date: 12/29/20 4:31 pm
From: Janet Ruth <janetmruth...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Annotated Checklist of the Birds of Corrales, NM
External Email

Hi all,

Day of Celebration/ slightly early Happy New Year. After work over several years (with my husband Dave Krueper), the Annotated Checklist of the Birds of the Village of Corrales and the Corrales Bosque Preserve has been published by the New Mexico Ornithological Society (NMOS) as a Special Publication. Because of its length (125 pp) it is available as a downloadable PDF at http://www.nmbirds.org/special-publications/ . . . just scroll down to #8. Many of you are familiar with annotated checklists; they involve doing research to find all available records for birds observed in a particular location. In my case these sources were primarily eBird, NMOS Field Notes, Hawks Aloft, Jim Findley's 2013 publication about birds in Corrales, and Dave and my personal records. The pub also includes some of Dave's photographs.

Cheers,
Janet Ruth
Corrales, NMHome Page: https://list.arizona.edu/sympa/info/aznmbirds