Date: 12/29/20 4:29 pm
From: Bill Eddleman <eddlemanw...>
Subject: Birding Ethics - No Sighting

After reading Tim Kavan's post about someone disturbing the Snowy Owl, I thought it might be timely to remind everyone after ethical behavior in birding. We also have a lot of new birders who may find the ABA Code of Birding Ethics helpful. The code can be found at: https://www.aba.org/aba-code-of-birding-ethics/

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau