Date: 12/29/20 4:04 pm
From: DAVID A LEATHERMAN <daleatherman...>
Subject: [cobirds] Swans at Douglas Res on 12/29 (Larimer)
5 swans are at the north end of Douglas Reservoir, which was about half open today (12/29). I am fairly certain they are Tundra Swans but will admit to chickening out on a walk from the west side parking lot that would have put me a little closer. My time was short and the wind was sharp. The only other waterfowl on the res were about 10 Canada Geese. No terrestrial species observed.

Dave Leatherman
Fort Collins