Date: 12/29/20 3:54 pm
From: The Seeker <the_seeker11...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Orion Magazine | 9 Rules for the Woke Birdwatcher
Dear Mr. Baize, In my humble opinion, information that calls attention to social justice, like this one does, should be welcome everywhere. Personally, I'm glad I did not have the same reaction as you. I consider myself a "woke birder".

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 5:30 PM, Patrick Baize

<pkbaize...> wrote: does this really belong on birder's it looks and sounds like someone's personal, social and political viewpoint. Certainly not views that I share.
Pat B. Howell, Michigan

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 12:31:43 PM EST, <juliet.berger...> wrote:

Posted to Washtenaw Audubon’s Facebook page, along with other thought provoking articles that April has shared in the last few months. Thanks, April.
Juliet Berger

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<8B01EE57-71C5-484D-ABCB-667680DF8F71...>