Date: 12/29/20 3:49 pm
From: Tim Kavan <tkavan_76...>
Subject: Re: SNOWY OWL — Dunklin County

Snowy owl was Refound by Kyle Bess and watched until sunset until someone drove down the turn row and flushed it, then he proceeded got out and walk towards it trying to get a photo and he really flushed it off

Please folks be mindful of these rare sightings (knowing these bird are already at maximum stress levels) and do not trespass just to get a higher quality photo!

Sent from my iPhone