Date: 12/29/20 3:41 pm
From: Brooke Miller via groups.io <idbirds...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] NOVEMBER 2020 - Santa Clara County Cumulative Bird Report
For November we had 4 countable birds, for a total of 294 countable birds at the end of the month. The average for the month of November is 3 new birds, and the average total is 283 birds. This year I am also keeping track, separately, of the birds that are not ABA-countable. There was one bird in November, a European Goldfinch, reported on 15-November by an Anonymous eBirder, on Andalusia Way. Thank you to everyone who birded, and who took the time to report birds either on SBB, eBird, or send emails directly to me.

Here are the 4 countable birds for November, including rarity codes:

1. 5-Nov: Five Cassin’s Finch (6), were seen by Elinor Gates at her feeder near Lick Observatory on Mount Hamilton
2. 10-Nov: A Blackburnian Warbler (6), was seen by Carlin Otto in her South Palo Alto backyard
3. 11-Nov: A Cattle Egret (5), was found by Chuq Von Rospach along Laguna Avenue in Coyote Valley
4. 15-Nov: A Mountain Bluebird (6) was found and photographed by Bobbi Goodman at the Sandy Wool Lake area of Ed Levin County Park

My monthly reports are made up of eBird sightings, postings on SBB, and direct emails. You can find all the monthly cumulative lists on the SCVAS website at:
https://scvas.org/sc-county-cumulative-year-lists <https://scvas.org/sc-county-cumulative-year-lists>. Please post all your sightings to: mailto:<south-bay-birds...> <mailto:<south-bay-birds...> or to www.eBird.org <http://www.ebird.org/> .

Please contact me if you find errors or omissions, or have questions or comments.

Brooke Miller

View/Reply Online (#23334): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23334
-=-=-

-=-=-