Date: 12/29/20 3:14 pm
From: Don H <don.heitzmann...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Anyone see the Sage Thrasher today
I arrived there around noon, and a kind birder in the parking lot told me it had been seen 30 minutes earlier. I went to the area she suggested, and after about 50 minutes, the bird re-appeared. It gave great looks and photo ops, in the brush just off the trail. I put the photos on my eBird checklist.

The spot was only about 150 yards north of the north parking lot. There is a spot with 4 orange markers, as used to mark driveways for plows… the bird was right in those thickets, on the east side of the path. Another fellow there said that it had been seen earlier in the day a little farther down, on the opposite (river) side of the path. Hope you get it tomorrow!
-Don Heitzmann
Exeter, RI