Date: 12/29/20 2:55 pm
From: Linda Berauer <lberauer...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Orion Magazine | 9 Rules for the Woke Birdwatcher
I appreciated this post, and from previous comments it seems others did
too.

It is pure poetry but I didn't find one non-factual item in it, so hard to
see what one would object to.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CACKoCsyES-H68ekVdPhykqsin4Yv9y9BGQKC4EHgJbFNRFkuzA...>

Join us on Facebook!