Date: 12/29/20 1:53 pm
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Binocular choices
I have been recommending the Nikon Monarchs to new birders as the cost is
not too intimidating. And the Monarchs that I have looked through have not
seemed any different on a bright sunny day than my more expensive
Swarovski's. There is only a difference in low light as far as I can tell.

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mihummingbirdguy/collections/