Date: 12/29/20 1:07 pm
From: Emily Routman <eoroutman...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Red Crossbills at Skylawn 12/29/2020
We saw the Red Crossbills at Skylawn today, Tuesday December 29, from 11:30 to 11:45am, on the statues and tiled water fountain at the top of area Bai Ling Yuan IV. They flew off to nearby treetops and for the next few minutes could be seen flying overhead and settling in trees in the area.

Emily Routman

San Carlos, CA