Date: 12/29/20 11:39 am
From: The Seeker <the_seeker11...>
Subject: Re: [birders] House Sparrow - it's what's for lunch!
It looks like a beautiful specimen of a Cooper's Hawk to me.

Mike

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 2:28 PM, April Campbell<adc14...> wrote: Second kill of the day! She was eating a robin in my spruce at dawn, parking there until 2 pm when she snagged this unlucky fella.  She is once again ensconced in the spruce. Will she stay for dinner?

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<94A2751A-6960-485F-82CB-C3E9FD7CEA53...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1762782259.3355440.1609270766844...>