Date: 12/29/20 11:30 am
From: bilal al-shahwany via groups.io <bilal_al_shahwany...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Lick Mill Park and Ulistac
The Hermit Warbler continue this morning, seen same place mentioned yesterday between 9am - 10am
ThanksBilal

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 4:55 PM, Bill Bousman<barlowi...> wrote: Folks:

This morning, 12/28/20, I birded Lick Mill Park and then Ulistac. The HY
HERMIT WARBLER continues in the pines adjacent to the tennis court and
the playground in Lick Mill Park.  In Ulistac, I found a wintering
ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER in the garden not far from bird survey point #1.

Bill Bousman
Menlo Park

View/Reply Online (#23328): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23328
-=-=-