Date: 12/29/20 10:44 am
From: John Philip Perschbacher via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] 12/27 Stratford-Milford Preliminary CBC Results
My CP is still around Cheshire. Haven't seen wood ducks in over a month.

J. Philip Perschbacher

Cheshire CT

<mailto:<1306622161.3954585.1609207648082...> >

Here is the current status on the SM CBC.? The Pandemic increased
participation and eBird helps with increased submittals.? These may slow
compilation but provide a more comprehensive count.? We are currently at 106
species.

.

Notable misses included Wood Duck, Green-winged Teal (CP), Greater
Yellowlegs, Sharp-shinned Hawk, Pileated Woodpecker (CP), and Eastern
Towhee.?

Steve Mayo?Bethany