Date: 12/29/20 10:35 am
From: Scott Somershoe <ssomershoe...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] WWCR
To all White-winged Crossbill chasers, the owner of the house where the
crossbill is present DOES NOT WANT ANY VISITORS. They have a family and do
not want people walking on their street, parking in front of their house,
etc. This has been made very clear. Just passing along info.

I would recommend people refrain from swamping this small street and
neighborhood per request of the homeowner.

Scott Somershoe
Littleton CO