Date: 12/29/20 10:20 am
From: ddarm ddarm <ddarm...>
Subject: [birders] Binocular choices
I have to admit that I am out of the loop on the new offerings of binoculars out there. A friend has come up with these suggestions as potential starters for her. Anyone have any comments on experience with these brands?
Feel free to reply off list.
Thanks!
Dea

Nikon Monarch 5 HG 8x42 available at REI for $280
the 7 from B&H for $477
Vortex Vipers HD 8x42 from their site for $640 including harness or 2018 model (?make a difference) from B&H for $490, no harness
Zeiss Conquest HD 8x42 $999 - maybe $850 if I get the discount code...from Zeiss or B&H - same price

Deaver D. Armstrong
<ddarm...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<E269977A-128D-4C65-8893-D2E654199568...>