Date: 12/29/20 7:39 am
From: Jimmy Woodard <j.woodard...>
Subject: FW: eBird Report - Wagoner County, OK, US, Dec 28, 2020
Here is our report from area 7 of the Ft Gibson CBC that was held yesterday. The weather was great as temps went from 28 to 52. Winds

were mostly non-existent to about 10mph later in the day. We found 79 species in our area. Doug Wood found 79 in his area too.

Currently, the CBC cumulative total is 102 species. We are still waiting on results from a couple of teams who birded the lake and Sequoyah

State Park. Doug Wood found two displaying Woodcocks before daybreak on the west side of the dam.

Jimmy Woodard

Midwest City

Wagoner County, OK, US, Wagoner, Oklahoma, US Dec 28, 2020 6:45 AM - 2:55 PM

Protocol: Traveling

90.0 mile(s)

Checklist Comments: These observations were conducted during the 2020 Ft Gibson CBC. Totals are cumulative for area #7 which runs from the Arkansas River north to Wagoner and from Hwy 16 west to Tullahassee.

79 species

Snow Goose 2500

Ross's Goose 20

Greater White-fronted Goose 4

Canada Goose 22

Wood Duck 4

Gadwall 8

Mallard 300

Northern Pintail 28

Green-winged Teal 100

Ruddy Duck 3

Pied-billed Grebe 27

Eurasian Collared-Dove 1

Mourning Dove 2

American Coot 4

Killdeer 10

Wilson's Snipe 30 undercount. many seen in two different playas and at Vann's Marsh.

Greater Yellowlegs 3

Bonaparte's Gull 11

Ring-billed Gull 450

Double-crested Cormorant 300