Date: 12/29/20 6:38 am
From: eduardo <delsolar...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Salisbury/Merrimack birds, images
Last Saturday, under gorgeous clear skies, I birded and photographed at the Salisbury State Reservation from 8-11:30 AM. Red Crossbills were plentiful, no White-winged, and feeding in flocks. Snowy Buntings were all over the camping grounds in large groups, a lonely Lapland Longspur near the boat dock. Joining the Crossbills were Red-breasted Nuthatches, Black-capped Chickadee, and Northern Mockingbird. A Northern Harrier and a Red-tailed Hawk at entrance of the reservation but no Snowy Owl. Around 12 PM I went to Eagle Island, a few Eagles there, a Turkey Vulture and groups of Long-tailed Ducks and Common Goldeneye were present. Other species seen and photographed include seal.

Here is the link to that shoot:
http://delsolar.org/webs/birds/salisbury20/content/_76A2788_large.html

Eduardo del Solar
<delsolar...>