Date: 12/28/20 7:34 pm
From: Lisa Saffell <lesfstl...>
Subject: Sighting - Unknown in my water bubbler today

I had an unusual visitor today in my bird bubbler. I had an idea what it might be but reached out to Diane Bricmont for her opinion. She thought it was one of the two birds I had in mind. Thought maybe I would see if anyone else would like to weigh in on what it might be. I pushed both trailcam videos up to my youtube channel. If only the video was better quality! You can bet i’ll be in my blind all day tomorrow stalking my bubbler :) Both videos here:
https://youtu.be/23c3ztcOUB4 <https://youtu.be/23c3ztcOUB4>
https://youtu.be/J322QjlFG6w <https://youtu.be/J322QjlFG6w>

Lisa Saffell, Overland MO