Date: 12/28/20 7:25 pm
From: Goodwin, Tommy J. (Student) <tjgbp7...>
Subject: Lark Sparrow and Continuing Rarities in Dunklin County

I birded this morning in Dunklin County trying to pick up some rarities for the year. The Feruginous Hawk, Vermilion Flycatcher, Smiths Longspurs, and White-winged Doves were all continuing at their known locations; I also found a Lark Sparrow foraging with a few dozen White-crowned Sparrows at the crossroads in Little River CA while looking for the Vermilion Flycatcher. Although not a rare bird for the state, it is accidental in the winter and always fun to see.

It appears that my last message didn’t go through, although I apologize if it just got lost and posts eventually making this a double posting.

Tommy J. Goodwin Jr., M.S., P.E.
St Charles, MO