Date: 12/28/20 6:33 pm
From: CK Franklin <meshoppen...>
Subject: Pulaski County Great-tailed Grackles
Sorry about that previous non-message.

The greater Galloway location of the grackles is destined to be consumed by an Amazon distribution center. Just to the east of the Days Inn & Burger King, a very large agricultural field, at least a hundred acres & probably more like 3-400 acres, has been cleared & is being prepped for construction. I was afraid all this activity would drive out the grackles. I have dropped by this area every few weeks to check on the grackle population. I had not seen them for a month or more & feared they had moved on. After the Lonoke CBC on Sunday Bill B & I went by and found 44 grackles on the wires across the main road in front of Days Inn.

Cindy F
Little Rock

or click the following link: