Date: 12/28/20 3:14 pm
From: Joe Morlan <jmorlan...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Snow Goose at Coyote Point
This morning Robbie Fischer and I saw the continuing adult SNOW GOOSE next
to the Yacht Club parking lot. The long-staying HARLEQUIN DUCK was still
present but at considerable distance (miserable photos). At least two
CACKLING GEESE were in a flock of Canada Geese flying out from the golf
course.

Photos:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S78165064?view=photos

Stay well!

--
Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA
The doctors x-rayed my head and found nothing - Dizzy Dean