Date: 12/28/20 1:16 pm
From: maliadances via groups.io <maliadances...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Something fun - what was your favorite bird experience in 2020?
Dear San Mateo County Birders,

As you know I put together a monthly cumulative year report as a volunteer for Sequoia Audubon Society. As the year draws to a close, I thought this might be fun thing to do and something we’ve never done before.

Let me know what your favorite bird sighting was in 2020 plus when and where you saw it and a short note on why it was your fave. It doesn’t actually have to be a bird, it could also be a birding experience, like a new place you visited or a first time birding adventure you’ve never done before.

I’ll add your sighting to the December report. The year is not over yet and I typically don’t wrap up a previous month until I’m already working on the next month, so there is time…… let me know. I’d love to hear from you!

Good Birding!

Malia DeFelice

Volunteer, Sequoia Audubon Society

<maliadances...>