Date: 12/28/20 12:45 pm
From: Charlie Nims <charlie.nims...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sage Thrasher—finally
After 3+ hours looking for the Sage Thrasher at Hinsdale Downs, I said goodbye at 3:20 pmto two other birders and headed back from dipping. But ~200’ from my car, there it was out in the sun on the edge of the trail just north of the orange gate posts!! I was able to get the other two birders on it as well as one just arriving. Will add photos to eBird post.

Charlie Nims
Bartlett, NH