Date: 12/28/20 11:57 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Ring-necked Duck - Sunapee
I know it isn’t crazy news, but there was a drake Ring-necked Duck out in Wendell Marsh in Sunapee this morning. A notable sighting for the area as waterfowl migration mostly missed the Sunapee area this fall. Unfortunately a week too late for our Christmas Bird Count.

-Dylan Jackson
New London

Sent from my iPhone