Date: 12/28/20 11:52 am
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Green-tailed Towhee Continues
All:

Chris Johnson found the bird about 4 times and then tried to get me on it.  Only once was I good enough to get on it -- but that was a disappointing tail-end view.  But then I think Chris heard the bird fly to the west across the creek.  He quickly got us all on the bird on the edge of the orchard.  My photo shows the bird just above the center, and it handles magnification OK.  There's a half-dozen of us that have to thank Chris.

Frank Vanslager