Date: 12/28/20 7:58 am
From: Chad Witko <chadjwitko...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sage Thrasher- Yes!
Greetings,

This morning I joined Phil Brown in search of the Sage Thrasher. It took us
about 30 mins to eventually find it in a thick patch of brambles a few
hundred feet north of the northern parking lot. The bird only showed for a
few minutes for the hour+ we were there.

Cheers,
Chad
--

*Chad Witko*
"I came to believe birds are the most vivid expression of life. It made me