Date: 12/27/20 8:13 pm
Subject: Re: My Bad
Jeffery, applaud yourself for sharing your bird sightings. Not everyone takes the time to do that. Applaud yourself that you may have helped someone else find add a Baltimore Oriole to their life list, even if it wasn't a Bullock's. Applaud yourself that you discovered your error quickly and corrected it. Not everyone admits their mistakes.

Joyce